Monday, September 30, 2013

Project for today

So, my husband bought me a Silhouette Cameo from HSN this week.  Today started out with getting the kids on the school bus.  Once they were safely getting educated, I went to Hobby Lobby to get a few t-shirts. Hubby wanted me to work on a project for him . . . once I got some numbers cut out and ironed onto said t-shirts, on to my project!

A few weeks ago, I purchased the Pathways Table Runner from Mishka's Playground.  Well, today I bought an 8 pack of fat quarters (pattern calls for 6 FQs plus 1-ish yard).Pathways Table Runner

Spent some time cutting the pieces into tidy little stacks, A - F.  Sorry, but didn't get a pic of the stacks.

Started attaching the smaller triangles to the 2.5" squares.  This is the order I decided on for the smaller squares.

Next step is to attach the 3.5" squares to what I did today.
Will work on attaching the pieces tomorrow!  I think this will be a very colorful table runner!

Oh, my!  Went to Fat Quarter Shop a bit ago, and I found the next thing I will save my pennies for!


No comments:

Post a Comment